Thursday 16 May 2013

Wishes and Wants #3 All Beauty

I'm forever compiling wishlists in my head. This time, everything I want seems to be beauty related...


I've been lusting after quite a few things by brands I haven't tried, or have a few products from recently. Caudalie is a brand which isn't the easiest to get in the UK, its doable, but not easily accessible unless you live in a city. I at the moment have nothing by this brand, and I really want to try more oil-based products, for hair, skin and body, and Caudalie's Divine Oil seems to be well-loved by most. I've also been enjoying using face masks more than normal, but I'm quite fussy about which I use because cheap masks tend to break me out, I remember loving peel masks as a child and I want to give them a go again, and Caudalie's enzymatic peel mask seems like it would do a great job at brightening up my skin. Keeping in with the skincare, I said in a post the other day that I was in the market for a new eye-cream, after a little scouring of my favourite beauty websites, I decided I'd like to try my first Emma Hardie product, in the form of this eye serum.

I keep seeing pictures of these lip balms by Fresh on Instagram and Pinterest, the packaging is SO cute, and because I'm becoming a fan of tinted lip balms, I'd very much love one of these. Can't tell I'm a sucker for pretty packaging? I picked up Calvin Klein Euphoria a while back in Boots because I loved the crescent shaped bottle, and I fell in love with the scent. I wouldn't mind someone treating me to this.

If you saw my makeup collection posts, you'll know I've been lusting over another Nars Multiple seeing as I very much love my Copacabana one. Millie Mackintosh has said in the past that she loves these, and is often seen sporting the shade South Beach, so with Millie being one of my girl crushes, anything that's good enough for her, is good enough for me.

I do own one thing by Chanel, the infamous Soleil tan de Chanel, which I think is an incredible product, so it's quite surprising that I haven't branched out to try any other products by them. I like the look of their nail polishes, and I think that the shades Pirate and Frenzy would be a welcome addition to my collection. I've heard many good things about Chanel mascaras recently, and being the little mascara hoarder I am, I want in on the craze, the wand of this mascara seems just up my street. If only Chanel grew on trees...

Considering a lot of this has been about trying new brands, and new products from brands I know little about, I'd also like to try; Kiehls, L'occitane, Make Up For Ever, Nuxe (I LOVE the Reve de Miel balm!), Vichy, Avene, Burberry and Givenchy. I don't want much, do I?! 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ooh I love everything you chose. I so wanted caudalie oil in my glossybox but nooooo :( xxx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous! They seem so temperamental glossy boxes, I'm really put off getting them because they're all so different! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Chanel nail polishes are the best :)
    I bought 'Frenzy' and stupidly loaned it to my sis....I've not seen it since!

    If only everything Chanel grew on trees...agreed!!
    Especially handbags :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! You'll have to go on a 007 mission and get it back, it looks unbelievable! Haha, yes if only :( xx

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig