Saturday 4 May 2013

Birthday gift

Thought I would share this picture with you guys of my Aunts 40th birthday gift. I had planned to do a little DIY hamper style post, but I didn't get enough time as I put this together whilst making her a rainbow cake.

In the hamper is:
Pandora Angel Wings charm
Vampire Diaries Season 1 DVD
Vampire Diaries Book
Twilight Eclipse DVD (She's forever complaining of only having this on blu-ray!)
Mean Girls DVD (Can you believe she's never seen this?)
Hotel Chocolat Caramel Hearts
88 Eyeshadow palette
MAC Brush set
Maybelline Gel liner
Bioderma Crealine H20 Micellar water
Sleek brow kit in Dark
Xen-tan Dark lotion absolute luxe
Bourjois chocolate bronzer
Tangle teezer leopard
Bourjois nail polishes
Leighton Denny 4 in 1 Nail buffer
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick
Rimmel Apocolips in Big Bang
Loreal false lash flutter
NOT SEEN (Color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, Amazon mirror with quote "Wine, how classy people get shitfaced.")

As well as these gifts, I thought I would treat her to an amazing homemade cake. I am actually really good at baking, but I just don't like to cook, so my cakes tend to be a rare occurrence. Considering she's such a bloody amazing woman I thought I'd go all out, and make a pink rainbow cake (can you tell what her favourite colour is?!) and a batch of Rosie Londoner's slutty brownies. Both of these were absolutely delicious, so much so that my poor cousin ate so much and so quickly that he made himself sick. Big woops.





































SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Such a good idea, I almost did something similar for my sister!

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good when you don't want to spend lots of money on one thing that ends up looking as if there isn't much. Thank you lovely xxxx

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig