Sunday 5 May 2013

Wishes and Wants #2

Hey guys! Just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who has supported my blog so far. Its been incredible to speak to some of the lovely bloggers and I didn't think anyone would be reading my ramblings, so the love you have all shown me has seriously cheered a girl up. Anyway, enough with the soppy comments, I've got a few of the things I've been lusting for this week... Hope you enjoy!

Fashion

ASOS Flapper Hair Band- I feel like I've been waiting years for Baz Luhrman's Great Gatsby adaptation, and now its finally about to be released, I feel like I want to release my inner Daisy and get a fringe dress and beautiful hair accessories like this one from ASOS. Not too sure when I'd get chance to wear it, so I think it would become one of those "pretty to look at" pieces, which I could do with more of, right?!
Karl Lagerfeld Glasses- I'm due an eye test very soon and I'm on the lookout for some Jessica Day (If you don't know she is Zooey Deschanel's character in New Girl, Google it RIGHT NOW. I insist you watch it.) esque glasses. I came across Glasses Direct after a blogger posted a giveaway on them, so I had a quick look and they just have the most amazing prescription glasses which you cannot find in the high-street opticians like Specsavers.
Topshop Mono Tapered Trousers- Every time I wear printed trousers I feel like lots of people stop me and ask where my outfit is from, and it gives me the greatest feeling (Thank you to all the lovely ladies who show love for my clothes!) so, I want more. "They just jumped into my basket, the same way I just slipped and typed in my credit card details."
Zara Cowboy Ankle Boots- Every person should own a pair of ankle boots. I personally, own about ten pairs... but I can't stop buying them! I feel like I need a summery pair, and for the amazing price, these fit the bill.
All Saints Walker leather jacket- I have an obsession with biker jackets, but yet do not have a real leather one. This is the most perfect leather jacket I have ever laid my eyes on, and I would love whoever bought me this eternally.

Beauty











Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturiser- Saw a picture of Nina Dobrev at the launch of this new moisturiser, and being a HUGE Nina and The Vampire Diaries fan, and a huge Origins fan, I feel like I need this. I doubt it'll take long for this one to shuffle into my online shopping basket. I look forward to seeing you Mr Postman... (Revert. I actually ordered this after writing this post last night. Bad Molly.)
Dior Amber Diamond- Why is it that when you can't have something, it makes you want it more?! Well, I'm obsessed with looking for this. I just cannot find it ANYWHERE, and it makes me want it more and more, and more.
LDN: Skins Lotion Tone 2- I already own the Tone 1, and I love the formula, the mitt, the scent, just everything about this tan. I want a shade darker so that I can put one layer on and gain a deeper colour, as the other is much more of a gradual tanner.
Valentina Acqua Floreale Eau De Toilette- Got a sample of this with a Debenhams order, I found it the other day and couldn't stop smelling it, its just so beautiful, not to mention the amazingly beautiful bottle with decorative roses. I tend to only stick to EDP as the scent lingers for longer, but this one definetly has the lasting power of a parfum.

Other











Buffy the Vampire Slayer Complete DVD- I have an undying love for this TV programme, for ten years of my life. So it seems only fitting that I have them all on DVD. I did used to own nearly all of them, but on VHS (HA.. remember them?!)
Jodie Leather effect tub chair- Simple black armchair from Argos. Considering I'm not in college anymore, I want to put my iPad speakers on my desk and have it as a mini TV-area, and to do that, I need to get rid of my swivel chair and put in something comfier. This is just my cup of tea. Hint, family... hint.
Pretty Little Liars Season 3 DVD- My Aunty is actually going to America in about a month, and will be there when this comes out so will be bringing me one home. I'm very impatient, however, and I'm dying to get my hands on this!
Jensen Ackles - Okay, so this post wouldn't be very "me" if I didn't write something a little unrealistic or crazy. So yes, with my obsession with Supernatural bordering on addiction, I'm also falling in love with Jensen Ackles. Aim high, right?!

As mentioned in one of my last couple posts, I'm thinking of doing a few "Collection" posts. I'll probably be bringing you my vast (but still not yet big enough) DVD collection, my makeup collection, MAC Lipsticks and eyeshadows, and Essie Polishes. So keep an eye out for a look into how much of a hoarder I really am....
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really want amber diamonds! I've heard nothing but good things x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As have I, and it looks like the most beautiful highlighter! X

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Ginzing moisturiser because I love the eyecream so much :)

    Dusterknuckles | Fashion // Beauty // Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't particularly like the eye cream, I thought the concept would be much better as a moisturiser, looks as if my wish has been answered! Xx

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig