Saturday 11 May 2013

It was Superdrug's fault...


On my way to my eye appointment earlier I had ten minutes to spare, so when walking past Superdrug who had signs for "3 for 2 on all beauty" I knew I had to pick a few things up. I've been enjoying the Revlon cream blush in "Flushed" so I thought I would pick this one up too. The Bourjois Cream Blushes have been going down a storm in the blogging world too, haven't they? They're so teeny tiny I couldn't help but be sucked in by how cute they are. The colour range isn't so vast, but with a coral, pink and nude type colour I think they have created very wearable shades for all skin tones. 

I'd never seen these Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks before, so with the HUGE colour range catching my eye, I picked a frosty pink, called Pink Pearl, which could be a dupe for MAC Angel and a gorgeous red-toned coral, called Coral Tonic. I've been lining my lash line with liquid liner a lot more recently, and it makes my eyes appear pretty big which I really like, so I thought I'd give Loreal's Super Liner in intense black a go.

If anyone wants to see these swatched, or used I'll probably be reviewing them soon! And again, thank you SO much to my readers, and all the people who have been SO nice to me, and supportive whilst I've been blogging, I love you all!! Have a good weekend...

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I neeeeeeeed those Bourjois blushers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 for 2, that's as good an excuse as any! Xx

      Delete
  2. i really want to get the l'oréal super liner and the maybelline angel dupe now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really pretty shade! You should try it! Xxx

      Delete
  3. I have the L'Oreal Super liner and love it :) I really need to pop to Boots or Superdrug and pick up a Bourjois cream blush, they look so pretty!

    Hannah x

    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it this morning and it is good. I really like the pen style ones!! You should, they're so good! Not that I'm trying to influence your purchases or anything.. Xx

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig