Thursday 25 April 2013

Wishes and Wants

My online shopping addiction means I have a never-ending obsession with creating mental lists of things I'd quite like to own. Here a few of the things I wouldn't mind getting my hands on...

Saw this top (or maybe a similar one) on Olivia Palermo, and she's a huge influence in what I buy, so I soon decided I wanted to add this to my vast chiffon white top collection. Another Zara pick, the infamous City bag, revamped with buckles. This version is much more up my street, and don't you think it looks more expensive than its predecessor? I tried this Topshop jumpsuit on in the Manchester Arndale store on Monday, I absolutely loved it, it just fitted perfectly and looked dreamy. I didn't get it however, because, the colour is really light in person, making me think will it become dirty soon as I sit down anywhere, and the price is pretty steep for a jumpsuit, because how much wear will I actually get out of it?! I think I'll be doing a "pros and cons" of this beauty before I make a purchase.

I have two pairs of ASOS sunglasses already, and you simply cannot beat them for the price, quality and the amount of different styles available. Plus, I've wanted some round sunglasses for quite a while, so these seem like the perfect pair.

I'm a big fan of scented candles, but the larger ones simply don't agree with me, as I think I may be slightly allergic so trying to get a clean burn is often hard, because I don't want to have them burning for hours, which makes me feel unwell. A candle with three wicks will surely make a clean burn easier? And with Spring (supposedly) round the corner, a citrus scent seems fitting.

As a huge fan of the Bumble and Bumble surf spray, hearing the news about the new Surf Shampoo and Conditioner sent me into excitement overdrive. These are out on May 1st according to Into the Gloss, who I found the images from. I will be amongst the other fans queuing to get my hands on these, I'm pretty sure they'll be a sell out!

Adding date to calendar. Right. Now.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig