Friday 13 September 2013

Hair like Silk - Neal and Wolf Super Shine Spray Review

I feel as if I'm constantly apologising to you guys at the moment for my absence of posts, but I do promise, that once my laptop is up and running as normal, I WILL be back to posting on a regular basis, and spamming your feeds with endless wittiness (just kiddin'. Orrrrrrr, am I?) Anyway, tonight's post is a quick one too, my iPad battery is about to run out, and the Winchesters are on my TV.

Gloss, elegance and silk are the three words which come to mind when I think of this product. I had to share it with you, just because I'm falling more and more in love with this brand...

Neal and wolf are a brand which seems to be quickly gaining in popularity, and their prices sit in the mid-range of hair products, coming at around £10 a product (roughly, though... Don't hold me to it!) Their products are easy to buy, given they are pretty much a capsule collection, having just the products you REALLY need, no hair dust or any of that silly stuff.

Like the heat protection spray, which is my holy grail for protection, the shine spray is another holy grail of mine, and in all honesty, does boast some similarities to the heat protection, like the way it feels weightless on the hair, and is dispensed as a fine mist, which covers all your hair lightly and evenly. It also has that incredible scent which the heat spray has, which can only be described as luxurious. Having caramel blonde coloured hair, I do occasionally need an extra bit of help with shine, but a lot of products don't actually do anything (I'm looking at you, Oribe, I feel like I want my £30+ back!) this, does make your locks glossier, without looking unnatural and helps to tame frizz and flyaways. This can be used in numerous ways too, which aren't listed on the bottle, including, spraying it on your hands and using to moisturise the ends, mixing in with shampoo, and even mixing in with curl cream to keep curls defined but glossy.

So my lovely followers, I hope you have a fantastic weekend, I'm home alone so I'm unsure just how lazy I want to be. People keep asking me to go out, or offering to come round to mine, but isn't it just SO much more fun watching cheesy telly, and wearing either silly onesies or nothing at all? (Sorry for that bad picture, maybe it's time to go?...)
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Omigosh, The Winchesters! <3 I love them both haha. Not watched it since S6 though, need to carry on! And I have this spray too, it's so nice :) x

    Curls & Swirls Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god yes you do!! Gt on it ASAP. Haha. Isn't it just! Xxx

      Delete
  2. This looks like a pretty good product so I'll have to check it out seeing as I'm on the look out for some good new hair products!

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant! Let me know how you get on with it if you do. Always makes you have that fresh out the salon feel, I love it! X

      Delete
  3. I love the smell of this stuff... it's seriously amazing :D xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just Gem? I'm currently in love with N+W xxx

      Delete
  4. Wonderful review about Neal and wolf and hope it do wonders for hair.

    perfume shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've honestly never heard of the brand but they sound lovely! Need to check them out. Thank you so much for sharing!

    I'm a new follower x
    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a versatile product! i love the packaging too ^_^

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    don't forget to enter my Real Techniques giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I haven't watched Supernatural in far too long! I think I will have to start from Season 1 again. You know, for science :)

    This looks like an amazing product! Heat Protection is so important :) I recently tried out the GHD Heat Protection Spray, it's amazing! So light and leaves no residue whatsoever.

    Kate Xx
    themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT KATE, DO IT! You know you want too... it's for psychological reasons. You need to feel content ;-) It really is, when people straighten their hair without it, I feel so sorry for the poor hair.. haha. x

      Delete
  8. Haha, you're really funny! Or it's just my tendency to laugh at anything and everything! My hair is unfortunately full of shine already...it's the darkest shade of brown...basically jet black but people say that black as a colour doesn't exist...confusion much? So, I won't be trying shine spray anytime soon but once I finish my huge bottle of Tresemme heat defence (it's amazing-the red lid one) I may brave trying this new brand! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks my love! I also laugh at everything so I'm not sure.. Wow sounds like a gorgeous shade. Should definitely try the heat defence. It's so much better than Tresemmes! X

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig