Sunday 1 June 2014

Street Style on Sundays #6

The idea of sheer fabrics and loose fabrics have always appealed to me. Obviously I'm not talking about a completely sheer cling film maxi-dress, I mean the beautiful lace trims on a pencil skirt, or the semi-sheer chiffon shirt...

Peekaboo accents on tops are just beautiful. Whether it be lace with a crop top underneath, or chiffon with a lace triangle bra. Always super feminine when toned down on the bottom half. (Or basically, the boobs or legs rule.)


I'm dying to get my hands on one of these peekaboo type lace skirts. They're so beautiful, especially when styled like the second picture with a button down casual shirt.

As always, pictures are from Pinterest.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Every look in the top row <3 top notch my style! :D love the inspiration!

    May Favorites | TheConscienceFund | My Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous aren't they! I'm in love with the second look on the second set. Beautiful skirt!

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig