Tuesday 27 May 2014

ASOS Wishlist X Monochrome

ASOS, needs little introduction, it's an absolute weakness isn't it? With every daily drop of new clothes I find myself fawning over something new and with a lust-list getting bigger (and smaller with every order) I thought I'd share the things I want. A lot. 


I'm not sure how my whole "saved items" section on ASOS ended up all monochrome, but it did, and these are the things that should probably be prioritised under the "NEED" category of my saved items. 

I love basics, ASOS are always my go to, and this grey V-neck American Vintage tee is pretty darn pricey, but apparently they last longer than cheaper basics, I want. (My question is; can it survive spaghetti bolognaise?) Despite this Elle Macpherson Intimates set being a slight monochrome cheat, IT'S SO PRETTY. 

I'm not too sure why I like a simple black slip dress as much as I do this, but it just has something that keeps making me go back to it... The clean white bandeau jumpsuit is just so beautiful, isn't it? It reminds me so much of the Whistles Lovebird jumpsuit, that sold out before anyone even knew it existed.

And the black Senso boots, well they speak for themselves don't they? A super hefty price tag does put you off a little, but black leather ankle boots are something I wear a lot every day and these are just that extra bit more badass than a regular black pair. 

LET'S SHOP. 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ditto on the saved items!
    That American Vintage tee was in one of their 25% thingies recently......I didn't leap at the time (big mistake, HUGE)....but it's bound to be on sale again :))

    Love Senso too...their shoes make me go all googly eyed :))
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO freaking way! Gutted, that would have made it more acceptable to buy. Don't they just. They're quite the new discovery for me x

      Delete
  2. I love asos at the moment and monochrome is so effortlessly gorgeous! I love the shoes, they are so cute! The saved items option is lethal!

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just? It gives me a "I'll just stick one more thing in my basket" attitude, and well, five "one mores" later, I'm poor! haha.

      Delete
  3. Neeeeed everything, we need like asos gift vouchers so bad :') your style game is perfection doll 💗xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! It's too far off my birthday I need an ASOS sugar daddy! haha. Thanks lovely, as is yours! xxx

      Delete
  4. That jumpsuit is perfection! In a perfect world where I don't spill things, I would buy that :)

    Kate | themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's my problem, I should have shares in Vanish stain remover!

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig