Wednesday 22 January 2014

Wishes and Wants #6

What do you know, once again, I have a lust-list longer than my legs filled with some extravagances that just have my little fashion heart fluttering...



Office Twickenham Patent Loafers
Topshop Tika Skaters
OPI Nail Lacquer in Alpine Snow
Dior Addict Lipstick in shade Exotique
Kiehls Ultra Light Moisturiser
Chanel Notes du Printemps Collection

I seriously hadn't noticed until I compiled an image with them all together just how many pairs of shoes and nail polishes I want. Wishlists don't get much girlier do they?

The Office loafers are just a perfect feminine loafer, and would be ideal for work and play, I'm just reasonably terrified of the £95 price tag. If anyone wants to treat me, I'm a size 6. Same goes for the much more casual burgundy Topshop pair, however these come in a lot cheaper at £20, I'd appreciate them in a few colours, especially these, and the cute pastel pink pair.

Dior is my weakness, and it's no secret, but I've been on the hunt for a subtle pink shade with a slight sheen, which looks natural but girly (I WILL be specific where lipstick is concerned) and Dior have it spot on with their Addict lipstick in the shade Exotique. I have a perfect white nail polish by Models Own, and the formula of the polish just isn't there for me, so I'm dying to get my hands on OPI's Alpine Snow after hearing about it being the best white polish out there.

I'm feeling really shocked and repulsed by the fact that after checking all of my day moisturisers, not one of them actually has SPF. I take so much care of my skin, and one little thing has slipped through the cracks. I've scoured the net for reviews on SPF moisturisers, and this Kiehls Ultra Light one, seems to be highly rated by many, and given I love Kiehls as a brand, I think I may have to cave...

I've been swooning over the Chanel Notes du Printemps Spring 2014 collection since the images first surfaced back in November, and no website at all was giving a UK release date, I tweeted Debenhams last night, and they said to look out on the 24th Jan- two days away! Lets all get excited!! My first purchases from the collection will be Le Vernis in Ballerina and Tapage, then I may consider that beautiful frosted pink Illusion d'ombre.

What's on your radar at the moment? Since Spring is (HOPEFULLY) on the way, we all need some wardrobe and beauty updates, right?!

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. These items are really cute !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dior Addict lipsticks are lovely, I definitely recommend them :)
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one already, which I love, so I can't wait for a new one!

      Delete
  3. Such cute choices :) I love Kiehls!
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wanna see them do makeup at some point, can you imagine how perfect it would be?

      Delete
  4. I really want to try that Dior lipstick!

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fantastic, Raizel. I have two now, and both are brilliant, and last well enough for hydrating formulas.

      Delete
  5. Great pics, I really want to try Kiehls and that Dior lipstick looks gorgeous! I have a list that is sooo super long, wah :-( xx

    Kat from Blushing Rose Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, don't we all! This is kind of a cut down version, otherwise we'd be here all day! Xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. I've actually bought them now, and they're gorgeous little things.

      Delete
  7. I've always wanted to add a Dior Addict lipstick to my collection - that colour you've selected is gorgeous! Chanel nail polishes are so luxe as well, who wouldn't want a little piece of the brand? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both just make you feel so luxurious, don't they? Love both of them as brands. Can't beat them!

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig