Sunday 19 January 2014

Street Style on Sundays

I LOVE a little bit of Pinterest, and the street style snaps on there can be pretty damn amazing, so I thought I'd do a little bit of style-spo (sorry)  from the website that seems to have females glued to computers and tablets, like a squirrel is glued to nuts.

(Note: don't you just hate people which put "spo" after things, "thinspo" "shoespo"... Shall we not?)

Today I'm ALL over monochrome looks...


Can we take a second to appreciate Elin Kling's STUNNING colour-block trousers in the first picture? Not only a colour palette for casual looks, however, here's some more "less casual" looks...



I've never been in love with a dress as much as I am with Phoebe Tonkin's Alex Perry dress, I literally spent four hours of my life trying to find out who it was by, only to discover it isn't available in the UK. Aussie road trip, anyone?


(None of these pictures are my own, they're all sourced from Pinterest)
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I really love the looks you picked ! So chic !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Can't beat a bit of Pinterest...

      Delete
  2. Some amazing looks here!
    Dread to think how many hours I've lost looking at Stockholm Street Style :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you're not the only one! I bet it is a terrifying amount of time clocked up!

      Delete
  3. Thanks Ana! They're gorgeous aren't they? I remember seeing some similar ones in an ASOS sale, wish I'd have picked them up now!

    ReplyDelete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig