Sunday 26 January 2014

Street Style on Sundays #2

I absolutely loved doing this type of post last week, it was so much fun, it was (as I have now donned) "Pinning with a purpose." So I thought I'd play around on Pinterest once again and show you some beautiful street style inspiration.

This week, I feel like I've come across so many stunning jackets...

And of the leather variety... (my favourite kind)...

Hope you're all now set for the week ahead in jacket inspiration...

(Once again, none of these pictures are my own, they're all sourced from Pinterest)
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You have some great looks here ! Love street style !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first outfit is my favorite x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous! I just wish I could get EVERYTHING in that picture!!

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig