Wednesday 19 June 2013

Something worth sharing...

I know I said my last post would be quick, but this one really will be. I just wanted to share these gorgeous little candle holders I got from Ikea yesterday, and are currently being used as storage for cotton pads and lip balms.



Aren't they cute? I just love Ikea!

These are the Fortjust candle holder, and are £2.75 each (according to the website, but I only paid £2.50... weird), and I fully intend on buying more when we go back for my new bedroom chair- woohoo!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These are SOOO cute, I want to go and buy some right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just?! My nan picked them out, I hadn't even seen them! So glad she did!! Xx

      Delete
  2. I even let out a squeak! I love them... £2.50 is insane, they're so lovely. I bet they'd look fab with a candle inside too :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my initial idea! As my last ikea candle holders ended up holding beauty products. Can you imagine candles in these and no lights on? Pretttty! Xxx

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig