Monday 20 April 2015

Undeterred by Shipping Restrictions - How I got GLOSSIER in the UK (And the Rest of the World)

So when the beauty giants, Into The Gloss launched their own skincare brand, I think we all went a tad crazy, right? The teases of baby pink packaging were all over their Instagram, from them and models alike, so imagine the disappointment when you go on their site to be greeted with the; "We only ship to America" blah-blah message. GLOSSIER, YOU TEASES. DON'T DO THIS TO US! So I sulked, pouted and did all I could to not strop at them on social media (I'm kidding, I totally stropped.)

Amongst my impatience and diva stropping (if you know me, you know I'm good at that, like REALLY good. Combined with my chronic bitch-face, my diva strops are legendary) I managed to come across something I'd never heard of before... Borderlinx. They're a freight-forwarding company that gives you an American address to have your things shipped to, then they take it from there and cover customs charges to get your things shipped out within 4-6 days. While I suck at explaining things, they're really thorough, and super helpful via Twitter if you have any queries, but I cannot recommend them enough. The prices may seem a little steep, but if you're a beauty addict these things just have to be done.

How to get Glossier shipped to the UK and worldwide


While I still want them to work on their UK shipping, I guess this will satisfy in the mean time. I'm off to slap everything on my face simultaneously. So Glossier have managed out of my bad books a little, because just look at that packaging...


How to get Glossier shipped to the UK and worldwide

Expect reviews sometime soon...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig