Friday 6 February 2015

My Secret Skincare Weapon - Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Solution Review

While I am blessed with relatively good skin, I do still have my qualms like the next person; "this bit is too dark, that's too light, and UGH... those spots." I do try and keep my skincare routine as simple as it needs to be, and I even winced when the internet informed me of Korean 14 step routines last week. Yikes - FOURTEEN STEPS? This is exactly why I try and pick products that pack a punch...

The Kiehls Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution is something I picked up a while ago, on a complete "I can't resist SpaceNK" whim, not expecting much, but enamoured by the simplicity of the packaging. While it doesn't look like much, this serum brightens the skin, by fading any unsightly dark spots, and evening out the texture to make your skin feel like (for the lack of a better analogy) a baby's bottom. I've tried a good few of the serums that claim to brighten the skin, but none have performed as well as this, and I constantly find myself going back to it eventually. I'd say you've found a winner when it costs £36, but you'll happily throw the money at the sales assistant. (N.B. I do not actually throw money at strangers)

So if you're still in a winter skin slump, or simply looking to spruce up your skincare regime, I can fully vouch for this beauty from Kiehls. (Also, their SPF is amazing whilst you're at it)

Have a good weekend folks!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig