Wednesday 5 November 2014

Wishing and Wanting #9

1- Acne Jensen Boots 2- Bobbi Brown Smokey Nudes Palette 3- Rosie for M&S Satin Pyjamas 4- Diptyque Mimosa Candle 5- Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate 6- Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau EDP

Words cannot describe how much I want those ankle boots. They're literally the most perfect boot. The question is, would I actually wear them or be terrified of ruining a pair of £390 boots?

Bobbi Brown have just released their new Smokey Nudes collection and this palette is a stunning little sliding compact with a mix of matte and shimmer shades. It's gorgeous, I seriously want! Keeping to the makeup theme, how luxurious is Tom Ford's Shade and Illuminate? It's one of those things you wouldn't even consider buying for yourself but if the right person just chose to gift you with supermodel cheekbones...

Since winter is coming I may aswell stock up on pretty PJs and candles too, right? I've just ran out of my beloved Neal and Wolf candle so I'm looking for something as pleasant and comforting to fill the void.

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Always love the Rosie for M&S collections those PJs look perfect. And those boots look beautiful, would get so much wear out of them as well classic style xx

    http://www.rinicawrites.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right those collections are amazing! They are aren't they? It's just the price tag that scares me! Xx

      Delete
  2. Those boots are to die for! And you know what I think about Tom Ford shade and illuminate - absolute queen of cheekbones xxx Em

    www.someoneinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm demanding that someone buys me them for Christmas! (The cheekbones, that is) It's all your fault!! Haha xxx

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig