Thursday 27 November 2014

A Christmas Gift for *Nearly* Everyone

Don't get too worried, this isn't the beginning of a hundred gift guides. "Gift guides for your cat." NICE. I picked myself this little set up last week and couldn't help but share it. I'm sure there's not many people that wouldn't love receiving it, its elegant, pretty, and simply one of the best mascaras out there. 

Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara set

This set is priced at the same price as the mascara alone, so the value for money is amazing. With the sleek packaging and bonus product, it will look like a much better (and more expensive) gift than just a mascara. The dinky little palette is a neutral one called Montaigne with both warm coral and brown tones. Pretty much my perfect kind of eye colour.

I confessed my love for Dior's Iconic Overcurl AGES ago, and you can catch that here if you're interested, but don't laugh. 

Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara Set

It's currently available for £22.05 on Debenhams website, including their 10% off. If you're stuck for a gift for any woman, I can guarantee that they will love this! Happy Christmas shopping...

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Wow these goodies are so gorgeous ! Love the quad !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's great isn't it! I've picked up a few for christmas presents, and one for myself. Perfect little palette for travelling.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's really lovely! Quite fiddly to use but so much better than carrying around a big one. Especially cause I get so paranoid I might break one of the shadows.

      Delete
  4. I love your blog and these products look amazing!

    Jana
    http://essentialmustela.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this too! I went to replace the mascara and Sephora had one left so why not pick up an eyeshadow quad for free? I didn't expect to use the eyeshadow but I've actually been liking it on easy no makeup/light makeup days. Plus, the mascara is always a beaut!

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig