Friday 23 August 2013

Quick Update

Hey guys! Just thought I'd fill you in, on my lack of posting... I've been suffering from a very serious case of broken laptop (heh) and it pretty much won't let me do anything strenuous, like a put a memory card in, open Photoshop - big baby!! So I haven't had a chance to post, anyway, I have a brand spanking  new Acer Touchscreen Windows 8 laptop to play with, but I'm still getting used to it, and have to transfer all of my old files and programs over still, so it could be another few days before you hear from me again.

In the mean time, my iPad and other gadgets have me all over Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, so feel free to follow me over there. My links are in the sidebar...

Lots of love to you all, have a brilliant weekend, be safe and to all the anxiety sufferers; KEEP STRONG.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Molly, signing up to be a mentor is so inspirational! :)
    Good to have you back blogging!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no.... looking forward to having you back!!!!!! xxx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! At least you're getting it sorted :)

    You're so inspirational signing up to be a mentor, definitely something that will be so fulfilling for you and the people you help :)

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig