Monday 4 May 2015

The signature style tag

So the lovely Latasha tagged me to do this "signature style" tag, and while I usually ignore tags for being a little boring... this one really caught my eye. It's basically you're go-to look, and a breakdown of the products, and while the products used can change often, it usually is mostly inspired by looking sun kissed and healthy. Shall we...




For the sake of making things quicker, and far less messy, I use a lot of products which are multi-purpose. Well, they may not be multi-purpose but I sure make them that way...

Full Breakdown:

- This Works Tinted Skin Miracle - in the place of a foundation, this gives skin colour and a beautiful healthy glow.

- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - while I only tend to need concealer under my eyes, this covers everything that needs covering.

- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder - the ideal natural looking powder for an extra, brightening step of the under-eye area.

- Chanel Soliel Tan de Chanel - you probably get the deal with this one, but I use this for a healthy colour on my face with a fluffy brush, and use an eyeshadow brush to sweep over my eyelids for a natural definition.

- RMS Living Luminizer - same as with the Chanel bronzer, this super thick consistency "highlighter" helps to give my skin a healthy glow, and looks amazing on the lids (if you can handle the stickiness!)

- MAC Mystery eyeshadow - current go-to for my brows and eyeliner, especially after I broke my beloved grey brow colour (that was a limited edition - sob.)

- Dior Iconic Overcurl mascara - the one I've been raving about for YEARS. This mascara is truly a holy grail and does incredible things to your lashes. It cannot be beat, especially after using Shu Uemura lash curlers.

- By Terry Baume de Rose - technically skincare, yes... but this lip balm gives lips an incredible healthy sheen that will make even the most cracked and chapped lips look attractive.



So I've basically just proved how much I love emphasising healthy skin, and keeping the look as natural as possible. I do use a lot of other products too, depending on what mood I'm in, how good my skin is, etc. but these are some of my most reached for at the moment. Honorary mentions to MAC Face and Body that I usually rely on mixed with moisturiser when I'm at uni, and Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Emerveille for when my eyelids require more shimmer.

Thanks Latasha for tagging me to do the signature style tag! I now tag Estelle, and Kirstie to do the same. Meanwhile I'm off getting myself a huge slice of chocolate cake and watching The Vampire Diaries...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig