Friday 31 October 2014

NEW IN : Iconemesis Phone Cover

iPhone cases are one of those accessories that really should be as pretty as your handbag, but I seem to only ever buy one every few months when the previous one falls apart. Why should all my other accessories get so much attention, when the one thing I always carry around is my phone? Truthfully, I don't know but when Iconemesis offered to send me a new case over I squealed in excitement at the opportunity to throw away my old and battered Giovanna Battaglia case.

I chose this incredible illustrated skull design on a white background to match my white phone...  

Skull illustrated iPhone 5 case Iconemesis

Skull illustrated iPhone 5 case Iconemesis

The case itself is a thick sturdy plastic that's thick enough to feel like it offers protection for your phone, but not that thick that you look like you work on a building site. Much unlike some of the other more outrageous cases I've had, I would be very happy to pull this out of my pocket (I had a case with bunny ears and a tail not so long ago). I can't recommend this brand enough for good quality cases, and equally incredible designs.

Now, to go and watch some old episodes of The Vampire Diaries. Started rewatching these as I was sick, now I'm obsessed again. Thank God for DVD boxsets...

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow this cover is so edgy and chic ! Love it !

    Sara,
    Giveaway, win aliexpress coupons
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool phone case! I wish there's a market for Nokia phones as well, I can never seem to find a fancy casing like this.

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They never seem to do cases like this for other phones do they? I had a nightmare with my old Blackberry. Have you tried Etsy? x

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig