Friday 18 July 2014

Another French Pharmacy Cult Product - Homeoplasmine Review

With every Escentual 1/3 off French pharmacy promotion you can almost see bank accounts across the country just straining with how much we seem to end up buying, yet not necessarily needing. This time I swore I didn't need anything, but when my family insisted I order them some Bioderma, it would have been wrong to not bump my order price up to meet the standards for free delivery price, right?

French Pharmacy Homeoplasmine review uses
So with a basket filled with micellar water in excess and a bottle of Klorane dry shampoo, I got excessively excited to see that Escentual are now stocking Homeoplasmine. As far as I know, this is the first time Homeoplasmine has been available in this country (don't hold me to it) so after hearing so much about this cult product I just had to see what all the fuss was about.

According to Escentual's site, Homeoplasmine is a homeopathic blend of plant extracts and active ingredients to help minor irritations like cuts, grazes and abrasions and to smooth and intensely hydrate the skin. As of now, I've used Homeoplasmine mostly as a lip balm, and have found it to help speed up the healing process of any small cuts. When used on my lips, I can happily say  it is the best lip balm I've ever used, with no over-exaggeration, this keeps my lips hydrated for a while, without feeling too heavy or sticky on my lips. Using this overnight gets rid of any chapped areas on your lips, doesn't rub off onto your pillow, and keeps your lips from getting dry whilst you sleep. 
French Pharmacy Homeoplasmine Review

As you can see in the above picture, that little blob of clear jelly does boast a similar thickness and consistency to the other cult/multi-purpose moisturiser, Eight Hour Cream. This one however, is clear in colour, slightly thicker and a tad less glossy than the EH offering, not to mention the fact that Homeoplasmine (HALLELUJAH) doesn't have a scent. Despite Elizabeth Arden's claims of an un-fragranced version of EH cream, there's still an unpleasant lingering scent which is off-putting when using as a lip balm.

Honestly? This product is amazing despite the fact it's packaging makes it look like nappy rash cream. So if you can manage to ignore your superficial need for Chanel packaging, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Hope you guys are having a good week! What are you getting up to? I'm still in denial that I'm going to no longer be a teenager after next week, so you can find me on the swings, while it's still *ahem* acceptable.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have this and I really like it too, it's such an amazing lip balm! I love how you only need a tiny amount.. the tube is going to last forever! xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all for a product that lasts a while, that way I can get bored of it before it's ran out, then come back to it later on. I have the best logic honest haha xxxx

      Delete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig