Tuesday 9 July 2013

Wishes and Wants #5

Oh, here we go... More things I want? My ever growing lust list, is doing just that, growing...

These are a few things I'm lusting after...




Top of my lust list is this gorgeous delicate open heart ring by an Irish jewellery designer, Chupi. Isn't it just gorgeous? Another jewellery piece from the brilliant Dixi, a brand which sell the most perfect bohemian and festival inspired jewellery, is the rose gold quartz necklace. You can find tons of variations on these quartz necklaces everywhere, but this is by far the prettiest, with its rose gold accents instead of silver. 

MAC Lipsticks again, I'm telling you, they're like a drug! Pure Zen is a beautiful nude shade, not too pink toned, and not too "concealer lips" so it looks ideal for me. Pink Nouveau is something totally out of character, as I hardly ever wear pinks, but I'd blot this on to leave my lips with a subtle pink sheen. And more Chanel  Le Vernis again? More beauty drugs... I promise these aren't the same shades, Ballerina is more of a milky/french manicure type shade, whereas Tendresse is more of a sheer pink. Both are my favourite types of polishes, and I tend to favour a sheer pink/nude feminine shade over a bold shade in the summer months especially.

Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder has been popping in and out of my mental wishlist (I sound cuckoo!) for some time now, I guess it's one of those that you just have to try products. I'm looking for a new cuticle oil, and provided that CND Solar Oil is used by a lot of beauticians and after application of Shellac I thought it would probably have the most benefits for my nails. Who knows? Another to give a go...

It's no secret that I'm a little bookworm, I have been for as long as I can remember, and surprisingly, I still haven't read the Notebook, or any Nicholas Sparks novels for that matter, so I'd love to get my hands on a few to read. Seeing as I know have a new lamp in my bedroom, I can finally read at bedtime again, woohoo!

And a little less realistic, but still completely on my "please be mine" radar....


Yes, the jacket has popped up before on my wishlists, but provided I'm a big biker jacket fan, I NEED this real leather one to be gracing my wardrobe soon. Mulberry bags and I have an odd history, I haven't actually owned one, but when I went into John Lewis last year, I tried to take one off the shelves to look at it close up... Little did I know it was hooked up to an alarm system which just started blaring across the whole floor. I was dying of shame, I didn't know whether to run or stay there... Totes awkward... 

Despite already having a camera, it isn't a full DSLR, so that's my excuse for wanting a new one. I did Photography at College and I enjoy it a lot more now that I'm not being graded on it, so I'd love to have one of these! 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That ring is gorgeous!!

    And those Chanels are to die :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just?! I SO need to have it!! With my birthday coming up I'm definitely keeping my fingers more than crossed!! xx

      Delete
  2. agreed with you! mac lipsticks are like drug! want more and more heheheh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aren't they just! So bloody addictive, how do they manage to be so different to other brands? Aaahhhhh!! X

      Delete
  3. Solar Oil is fantastic! A cheaper alternative can be found in normal almond oil though. Lovely post! :)

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I'd never heard of that one. May give it a go. Thanks for the tip!! X

      Delete
  4. I'm desperate for a MAC lippy and I love that Dixi necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAC lipsticks are brilliant! Isn't it pretty? X

      Delete
  5. Ohhh the Pink Nouveau lipstick looks gorgeous and I love the shades of nail polish you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig