Thursday 8 August 2013

Favourite Things #4

I'm trying my absolute best to not make a comment about how quick the past month seems to have gone, but in the past sentence I have done nothing but say just how quick the past month has gone. So... I should probably get onto my favourites...

Beauty Favourites-
There's a lot of products reappearing this month, so it should be quite a quick one today, which is quite handy as I'm currently feeling very hungry and in the need of food!



Neal and Wolf Super Shine Spray- As with my other holy grail hair product, the Neal and Wolf Guard heat protectant, I feel sucked in to buy something everytime I go to my hair salon. Laura, my hairdresser used this on my straight hair, and I've never seen it look so glossy and healthy, as it did with this product. Like all of their products, the scent is incredible, the product sprays in an even mist, and doesn't leave hair feeling greasy or heavy. I'll be reviewing this very soon, as I think I've finally found my favourite shine spray of all time! (Insert cheesy Cheshire cat grin here.)

Miss Dior Eau De Parfum- The most beautiful, feminine, elegant and luxurious scent (and bottle- don't lie to yourself, it makes a difference!) I've ever owned. I was bought this last year, and it's definitely one of my favourites in my collection. Thanks to it having been my birthday, I've reached for this one the most, because it makes me feel absolutely amazing.

Xen-Tan Moroccan Tan- One from the last months favourites post too, I'm still loving this tan, and will definitely be applying it later tonight so I can wake up looking a little less deathly than Edward Scissorhands.


Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon- As with all Revlon lip butters, it has an amazing, soft and buildable texture, with a lovely natural/glossy finish to it. Wild Watermelon is a gorgeous cherry-red colour, and I like to wear it blotted out to look more like a stain in the summer months when our makeup bags get a summer overhaul.

MAC Quad with Nylon, Naked Lunch, All That Glitters and Mystery- A quad I made for myself, and the colours all go together so beautifully, can look natural or dramatic, and are ideal for day/night. I genuinely couldn't pick a favourite shade from this palette as all four are very, very beautiful!

Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara- I'm sure you're all sick of hearing me waffle on about this, so I'll link in the original review for anyone who hasn't seen it just yet.

Essie Nail Polish (Ballet Slippers)- My nails have been in great condition recently, so I've been using my first ever, and all-time favourite polish, more than normal. It's so versatile thanks to how buildable/sheer it is, and like all Essie polishes, has that amazing thick, curved brush which makes application a dream.






Origins GinZing Moisturiser- Another one well-raved about by myself, and I've just repurchased (first moisturiser I've ever repurchased-wahoo!) so I'm truly loving it this month. Original review is here.

Avene Thermal Water Spray- And another with it's own review already... I promise this is a coincidence. This seems like my laziest favourites post yet.

Non-Beauty Favourites 


Chupi "My heart is open" Ring- Ignore my pale hands in the picture above, I'm scrubbing all of my fake tan off to start with a clean canvas, so to speak. My Nan and Grandad bought me this ring for my birthday, and I've never took such care of a piece of jewellery in my life. We're currently inseparable...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Complete Collection- Season 4 is my favourite, and I've been getting through episodes of this like a crazy person. And confession time... My crush on Spike is starting again. Cor, I'm so embarrassing...

Vampire Diaries Books- In my impatient state of waiting for the fifth season of TVD I've been reading the novels on my Kindle for iPad. They're actually quite different to the TV show, which is definitely my preferred out of the two, but these are quite a good easy read for the summer-time, and perfect books for reading whilst on the go.

Hope you've enjoyed this post! And remember you don't have long left to enter my giveaway, to win Soap and Glory, Bumble and Bumble, Millie's Lashes and Maybelline Baby Lips goodies!

SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Such a lovely post ! I love your products !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly , love all the products
    I want to buy the miss dior perfume !
    xoxo

    http://randommonchi.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's fantastic, pricey, but more than worth it! X

      Delete
  3. I love the N&W shine spray, it smells amazing doesn't it?! :D I love it xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! Everything I've tried by them so far is incredible. Have you tried the shampoo and conditioner? Xxx

      Delete
  4. I feel like watching Buffy after reading this! Huge fan of the Gin Zing too, and jealous of your MAC eyeshadows!
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection. I love the Revlon lip butters and I've got my eyes on the Origins GinZing! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, I LOVE THE DIOR PERFUME TOO!! the best thing about it is that it lasts for agessss :) x

    www.AvneeshnKaren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the mac eyeshadows - all so pretty!!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good choices, I love Essie Ballet Slippers :)

    Annie | www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buffy is THE best show of all time! My favourite season is probably season 5! I love the "key" storyline! xxx

    www.ayellowbrickblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!! I'm working my way through that one now, I love how Spikes in it more! Xx

      Delete
  10. That Mac palette looks amazing! I voted for your photo too!


    www.betsyboat.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE the Vampire Diaries! Ian Somerhalder<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A girl to my own heart. He's amazing isn't he? Even more incredible how he has his own charities/foundations. Swoon!!

      Delete
  12. I love your ring. Its gorgeous
    Beth x
    chroniccosmetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Beth! It's adorable isn't it :) x

      Delete
  13. I absolutely LOVE your ring, and the MAC eyeshadows too! Please take the time to check out my blog, and if you like it follow me back? :)
    http://theconfessionsofashoppingaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig