Thursday 4 June 2015

Currently Loving

While I'm lacking a lot in the new makeup department at the moment, (did I mention my HUGE makeup cull? I'm proud.) I've still got a generous amount of rediscoveries and amazing products to share.

favourite products; chanel orage, glossier skin tint in uk, mac woodwinked, jo malone wood sage and sea salt
Contrary to popular belief, spring/summer does not mean dark colours need to go out of the window. There's something exceptionally beautiful about dark nails in the spring months, especially when you live in such a gloomy country. Chanel Orage Le Vernis is an ideal almost black shade that leans both blue and grey depending on the lighting, and has pretty damn good longevity - I can't take this off my fingers!

Also in the makeup stakes, I've rediscovered the amazing warm gold eyeshadow that is MAC Woodwinked. Ideal to be worn alone and buffed out for a warm, Olsen-esque eye look, this is frequently paired with my new favourite; Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint. This very lightweight coverage tint brightens the complexion without covering up any natural colouring in the face, and it's lightweight texture makes the skin feel as bare as it looks. Naked skin is in.

And cue a beauty blogger cliche; I'm currently enamoured with Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt cologne. It sparks suggestions of holidays and whimsy, which is much appreciated at the moment. *sprays everywhere
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lyon Notes. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig